Headshot photographer London
Want a new job, or are you a performer looking for a headshot?
LinkedIn Feeling outdated?
Let’s get you sorted.
Who are we?
Bespoke London Headshot Photographers with years of experience.
We work with people in various industries, whether you are wearing a suit and tie, or if you are an aspiring actor, we can provide you with stellar images.
What People Say about Us
“Very professional, great photos and attention to details. They gave me advice input during the shoot”
We specialise in providing slick and professional headshots, tailored to your needs. We believe in building strong relationships with our clients, ensuring we get you in your best light. We ensure that each and every one of our picture is vetted to a premium standard.
And just in case you feel stuck, here is a guide to help you prepare for your headshot.
Get Up, Stand Out.
If you are trying to secure your perfect role, or if you are in the creative industry, headshots are your marketing tool, that is your opening chapter. Before you charm people with. your talent and skills, why not get your foot (or head, sorry) in the door with a bold headshot that sends a powerful. message.
Why should you consider it?
· You will look at the part. If you want to be treated like a professional, why not look like a professional? Whatever role you are doing, employers and talent agents are always looking for people who are dedicated to looking the part.
· It will help you take this seriously. This investment is an investment for your future, it’s an opportunity for your dream career. The step to taking professional photos is a huge step to really wanting that new role.
· You will stand out from the crowd. We are invested in using high resolution and high-quality images, that stand out from cell phone pictures that you often see on LinkedIn, StarNow and other services.
· It gives people the opportunity to see what you look like now. Employers have spoken about the disconnect they feel when they are trying to match the face with a photo that was taken years ago, this gives you an opportunity to stay as relevant as possible.
· It also gives people the opportunity to remember who you are. Let’s say you run into a few people at a networking event and forget to exchange contact details. If you are on LinkedIn or any other professional platform, it allows the person to connect the dots and remember who you are.
Ready to invest in your businesses future?
Don’t believe us, take Rey’s testimonial
Rey has been living in London for the last 2 years, he moved from Italy to puruse a career in finance.
He was successful in getting a contract job here and there, however, he was not able to get the dream job he wanted, and the experience he craved when he arrived in London. His profile on Linkedin was not getting enough views, and recruiters were not contacting him for any opportunities despite being a highly skilled individual. So whilst he was trying to figure out the root of his problem, he found us.
We identified Rey’s problem, his pictures looked too drab, and boring, and showed a lack of enthusiasm that fast-paced career in banking needs, and this was a poor reflection of Rey, who came across as a confident and assured individual, with a wealth of knowledge in the banking industry.
So we sought to bring that confidence in Rey’s image, and accurately display his persona with a headshot.
Contact us. Aspire to be better.
Headshot Photographer FAQ
So, you’re convinced that you need a photographer, but you don’t know where to start.
We’ve got you covered.
Below we’ve come up with some commonly asked questions that can help you better understand what you want.