Dating Photographer London | Dating Photography London
Frustrated with your lack of results online?
Are you left scratching your head, wondering what went wrong?
Ask yourself, do you want to keep repeating the same mistakes?
Do you frequently open your dating app and sigh because of your lack of matches?
Do you huff and puff because no one is replying or taking their sweet time?
We know. It’s incredibly frustrating, so ask yourself do you want this to keep happening?
If you’re shaking your head, WAIT, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
You can fix this.
So what do you do?
You contact us. We’ve got you covered, every knook or cranny, be assured we can help you find that missing piece.
We’re not only dating photography experts, but our extensive experience covers other parts of dating – yes, you got that right. We will assess you from top to bottom, from your photos to your wardrobe. We’ll help you create tailored profile to attract matches, the people you want, people who fit your vibe, culture and most importantly the look you want.
Why your dating profile is important?
Online Dating is fast becoming the practical way of meeting a partner. Not convinced? A YouGov Survey has shown that over a fifth of Millenials have met their significant others online (split 13% through dating apps and 9% from websites) and one in nine adults ages 40-44 have met through popular dating websites like Match.com.
With an increased usership of smartphones and internet over the past decade, there is no doubt that online dating has provided a convenient way of meeting your partner wherever you are, whatever your criteria is, this is evident by research done by one of UK’s best used online dating sites eHarmony, which shows that two thirds of people in the UK would switch to online dating if they became single in the future.
More recently, with the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve already seen more users turn to dating apps like Tinder, with a record 3 Billion dating profile swipes worldwide On March 29th, and an increase in conversions by 12% in the months of Feb-March.
Your digital social relationships matter as much as your social interactions in the physical world. And with the competitive nature of online dating apps/sites, this is why we believe it’s essential to have good profile pictures, that speaks to your personality and helps you create genuine connections.
How big of a difference do professional dating photos make? Ask Ray.
We first met Ray at a coffee shop queue after he glanced at my camera. We had chatted over a cappuccino after he showed interest in the craft of photography. He confessed that his dating profile wasn’t doing so well. We wondered why? So, we vowed to help him change his luck.
We set up a meeting with Ray, to get to know him better, and understand his likes and interests, and also get to know what he’s looking to get out from this experience. His intentions were clear cut and simple, he wanted to start meeting more women in London, and find a relationship with someone who shares his passion in the creative arts.
We then began the process of helping Ray get the best out of our services, by examining his current pictures.
Ray’s Old Dating Profile Photos
After putting our heads together, we redesigned not only Ray wardrobe, we followed a complete revamp of his profile. Ray was excited to put all this into action, so he popped his profile in to a test-drive across a variety of applications (tinder, hinge and bumble). After a week he had gone quiet, we had wondered why.
Then one day, we received a call, Ray could hardly hold his excitement he proclaimed loudly on the phone that he had just had three dates in the span of a week and over 40 quality matches!
So, you’re wondering what improved?
· Ray acquired photos in high value locations
· Ray’s quality of photos were far better than majority of user on the app
· Ray was able to bring his passions to life in the photos bringing partners with similar interests
· If you’re look to see other photos we’ve done feel free to check out our portfolio.
Pricing & Packages
Let’s change your dating life together
Other information you may find useful:
What makes a good online dating profile picture?
We live in a world where your digital passport means much more to you than ever, and just like how you would wear your best clothes, or bring out the best version of yourself when meeting a potential partner in the physical world, why not put the same effort into creating a dating profile that tells your story, to meet the type of people you want to meet.
Things to avoid
1) Selfies – Unless this is an Ellen DeGenres Oscars type selfie, avoid selfies that are without context, or an interesting event, selfies can look vapid and self-absorbed. Interesting fact, if you are a Bumble user, please note that they have banned the use of mirror/gym selfies.
2) Too many pictures with friends – The dating profile is about you. Whilst it’s nice to have many friends, people don’t want to have to scroll multiple times to identify who you are. Remember, dating apps is about convenience, keep group photos to a minimum.
3) Avoid using unnecessary filters – Light editing to the tone, or changing the colour grading of photos are harmless, however, we’ve spoken to many men and women, who’ve come across multiple profile pictures that have been significantly enhanced by folders and editing. Online dating is an easy place to appear disingenuous – put out the real you.
4) Avoid blurred pictures/Pictures where you can’t be seen – Like the previous point, this hinges on how genuine you come across on your dating profile. Don’t run the risk of getting left swiped, because people can’t identify you in the photos.
What do successful dating profiles have in common?
1) Strong Head Shot – This will generally be your profile picture. It gives you a chance to show who you are. It’s best to use a photo with as little distraction as possible, whilst smiling in the picture. Smiling has shown to boost your chances of getting likes and matches on dating apps. See our portrait photography section for more examples of what a good headshot looks like.
2) Strong Body Shot – This will allow people to get the best idea of who you are, these photos can be in potentially your favourite location, as people will eventually grow tired of the multitude of headshots or upper body shots on dating profiles, people want to see the whole picture!
3) Waist Up – These pictures give a more authentic and intimate feel, so these are where you can start adding photos where you are with friends, perhaps relaxing at a bar, or a recent holiday picture on the beach.
4) Leisure/Natural shot – It’s one thing to write about your hobbies and interests, but it’s another thing for people to see you in that habitat, this will be a great opportunity for you to show your likes and interests. This could be playing tennis, rock climbing, photography etc. Let people know what world you are bringing them into.
5) Bonus – Picture with a pet – If you do have a furry friend, it’s great to include a picture of yourself with your pet, mostly in a natural setting, let’s try to avoid posed shots, a pet is an important part of your life, show what your human side with how you interact with him/her.